Midterms are upon us, are you prepared?

January 28, 2019

On Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of the last week of January, students will take midterms for each of their classes. These midterms will determine 10% of a students final grade. Here are some tips and tricks to help you study, as well as some places in and out of school you can go.

For some, studying is easy, reviewing notes and doing practice problems is like a walk in the park. For others, studying is dreadful, sitting still and reading for hours on end can be difficult and not ideal before exam day. If you are trying not to stress out before your next exam, therapy dogs will be available for lots of pets in the Guidance Office, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday between 9:30 and 11:30.

Monday after school, yoga will take place in the media center. Students will practice yoga and learn about the benefits of essential oils. Coloring sheets will be available for students throughout the school.

Need a mental break? The Point Press will be publishing a gallery of staff and students pets.

As a senior and experienced Midterms before, the best thing you can do is study, get some rest, eat a good breakfast before you take your exam. A coffee from Divi Tree, Rook, or Dunkin is a great study buddy too.