Senior End of the Year Activities!

It’s that time of year… Ball Season! Senior advisor Mrs. Jensen and the class officers will set up a beautiful enchanted venue for the seniors to enjoy. This year’s ball will be held on June 1, 2023, at South Gate Manor in Freehold from 6 pm-10 pm. The tickets are $75 per person. Permission slips for PPBHS students and guests are available outside room 117 aka Mrs. Jensen’s room. For guests outside of the school, you must fill out a blue slip and bring it to be looked at and approved by Ms. Zamarra and your date school’s administration, then bring the slip in when getting a table. You can have 10-12 per table, but if you don’t have enough people at your table Mrs. Jensen will be combining tables. There will be a buffet of food and a DJ with live music. 

The forms are due next week and you can come after school Monday 24th -Thursday 27th to claim your table. Many students at Point Boro are excited about this event because it is a great time to be with all our peers before graduation.

Luke Baker says, “I’m so excited,” just as everyone else is for this event. Mrs. Jensen has put in so much effort to make our last hurrah the best it can be. So get your dresses and suits ready for an amazing and unforgettable night!

The day after the ball, June 2nd, is our annual Senior Picnic! It takes place at Black Bear Lake in Millstone Township. However, it’s not just a picnic. There are so many fun activities for everyone including a lake waterpark obstacle course, pedal boats, and sports. Students will show up at school around regular time, and then get on the bus and we leave by 8:00am. Students stay at the lake until around 2:00pm and arrive back at the school for dismissal time. 

Keep an eye out for an email from Mrs. Jensen with permission slip information for the picnic in early May. Prices are to be determined.

Get ready for a great end of Senior year, GO BORO!