A Shakespeare You’ll Love

PPBHS provides a grand display of their fall production, Shakespeare in Love

Earlier this month, PPBHS provided a grand display of its annual fall production. This year’s astounding performance was a rendition of Tom Stoppard and Marc Norman’s Shakespeare in Love.

The production was directed and set up by Point Boro’s Mr. Kearns and Mrs. Muraglia. They helped to recruit and prepare an amazing cast of students; some new to the performing arts world and many returning yet again. All members cast, new and old, did fantastically, with the help of a wonderful crew, to put on a phenomenal performance for all to see. With an amazing lead played by PPBHS senior, Ryan Jasaitis, the audience was truly captivated and blown away.

The show had an amazing set, built mostly by the kids working in the high school’s stagecraft classes. No matter how they contributed, whether it was building the set, being on stage, or being in the crew behind the scenes, all of the people who made this play what it was are very proud of what they produced.

The show was displayed for a discounted $5 to only PPBHS students on Wednesday, Nov. 13, and was open for all to see at a full price of $10 the following Thursday-Saturday.

Big congratulations to all contributors of the production for doing a fantastic job, and to all of Point Pleasant Borough High School as well.